This Clemmer Technologies 1930’s era mechanical punch press is located on the Iron Horse Trail at John Street, Waterloo. Manufactured in Hamilton Ontario by Brown Boggs, it was used to stamp out municipal street signs. Clemmer Technologies, an Albert Street, Waterloo, metal fabricator and division of Steelcraft, donated the press to the Industrial Artifacts Project before the division was closed in 2019. Clemmer began as a King Street mechanical repair shop in the 1920s. Nicholas Rees initiated the Kitchener Industrial Artifacts Project in 1996 to preserve and display some of Kitchener-Waterloo’s industrial heritage.