Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  October 1, 2019 10:00pm-11:00pm PDT

10:00 pm
we appreciate that. tammy bruce, thank you. back tomorrow, 8:00 p.m., the show that as this one and totally sincere enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink. sean hannity live from new york. >> sean: i'm so thankful you were not insincere. tucker, great show, great to see tammy. welcome to "hannity" with a fox news alert. every single constitutional, freedom-loving american, you need to wake up. right now, this is an all hands on deck situation. you've got the mob and the media, these radical democratic socialists, they have collectively lost their minds. they don't even care about the damage they are doing. if they get their way, they will destroy everything this country stands for. oh, yeah, the new green deal on top of it all. and breaking tonight, we have major new information of the corrupt media mob is refusing to
10:01 pm
show you. a lot throughout the show, it will take the full hour if you look at this, new photographic evidence exposing the corruption of sleepy, creepy, crazy uncle joe. new inquiries tonight into real, actual collusion between hillary clinton, the dnc, and ukraine. we broke this story a while back. you have to thank the mainstream media mob and everybody for bringing it back up. a new revealing information also tonight surround in's investigation into the origins of the russia witch hunt, the obama lead counterintelligence endeavors but also tonight, we will show you hundreds -- beginning showing you hundreds of new documents uncovered by investigative reporter john solomon that destroys the mob's anti-trump ukrainian fantasies. make no mistake, this is a defining moment in history of this great country of ours. we are now at a historic tipping point. if you are an american and you care about truth, justice, rule
10:02 pm
of law, free-market economic system, the sanctity of your vote, the very basis for our republic, it's time to pay attention, get engaged, protect our country from those who are hell-bent on completely reshaping this great country with more lies and conspiracy theories. one hoax after another. the american dream for our kids hangs in the balance, the delusional democratic party, the lying media mob speaking with one voice and a full-scale coordinated effort to disenfranchise the millions of americans that elected donald trump. for anyone who has a functioning brain, it is now more clear than ever. the left has suspended any fidelity at all to the truth, to logic, to reason, to basic, god-given common sense. in their world, up is down and black is white and green is purple. everything they falsely accuse the president of doing, we will
10:03 pm
show you tonight, they themselves are guilty of. for example, every second of every 24-hour day, we have witnessed nonstop hysteria over foreign election interference. they told us it was important. russia, russia, russia. the only problem for democrats, it was a lie, a hoax, and a conspiracy three, three long years. in the end, the mueller report was a dud, his testimony was an embarrassment. four separate investigations cleared the way. president trump was cleared. now the mob has altered their favorite hoax and conspiracy theories for a second round of breathless hysteria and false reporting. take a look. >> the president of the united states and those around him during election campaigns colluded with a hostile foreign power. >> i keep getting asked, are other echoes of watergate in this? there are. >> there is already ample evidence in the public domain on the issue of collusion. if you are willing to see it.
10:04 pm
>> the president used that opportunity to try to coerce that leader to manufacture dirt on his opponent and interfere in our election. >> you know, russia was interfering in the election, and they weren't doing it on their own and he was in on it. >> the president once again has gone and solicited foreign help for his election effort. >> sean: roswell rachel maddow is lying still. another conspiracy theory -- that is why we call her ross well rachel. she believes any live. same people, same hoax, same end goal: destroying a duly-elected president. this is always been about that one reason for the mob as well. it's not about collusion, national security -- we will have more coming up later in the show. instead, from the moment donald trump came down that escalator with his wife, melania, the left has been hell-bent in taking revenge and impeaching the president that you elected to. we put together a comprehensive
10:05 pm
timeline, it started just two days after donald trump shocked the world. we were one of the few that told you yeah, it can happen. was elected. take a look. >> if he takes the risk of going to trial and he's convicted, that could be seen as an impeachable offense. >> if he were caught snorting cocaine, maybe with one of his children, there would be a chance he was impeached. >> if he's not a legitimately elected president in your mind, there are tools that congress has. >> i don't see how that wouldn't be an impeachable offense. >> that tweet fits the republican definition of an impeachable offense. >> i will fight every day until he is impeached. impeach 45! impeach 45! >> grounds for impeachment. >> it's an impeachable offense.
10:06 pm
>> impeachable offense. >> is impeachment the appropriate remedy? >> it sounds like impeachment. >> all of that may be impeachable. >> that is an impeachable offense. >> is that an impeachable offense? >> is that an impeachable offense to you? >> he's much more vulnerable to impeachment. >> a potential ingredient of impeachment. >> where do you see an impeachable offense? >> it is grounds for impeachment. >> potentially criminal or even impeachable. >> grounds for impeachment, or does that not go far enough in your view? >> grounds for impeachment. >> this tweet alone may be an impeachable offense. >> let's talk about impeachment. >> impeachment is on the table.
10:07 pm
>> which impeachable offense? >> i said they don't because we are going to go in there and we are going to impeach the [bleep]. [applause] >> do you see an impeachable offense? >> it's an impeachable offense. >> if that's not impeachable, i don't know what is. >> the president shall be removed from office on impeachment. >> is it impeachable? >> 100% is impeachable. >> very substantial evidence the president is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. >> grounds for impeachment. >> tipping point, talk of impeachment reaches a fever pitch on capitol hill. >> sean: hat tip to our friends in media research helping us compile that montage and when you think it couldn't get any worse, congresswoman maxine waters -- impeach 45 -- she
10:08 pm
wants the president locked up and put in solitary confinement -- so charitable, no due process. her former colleague barney frank is accusing the president of being a murderer. the blind rage of the left knows no bounds. basic truth and justice have been totally abandoned by the democratic party and their colluding partners in the media mob. here is what is at stake. it's pretty simple, but profound. look at that map, tweeted by the president. democrats get their way, the votes from all of that red on that map will forever be tainted. no wonder why they want to get rid of the electoral college and stack the supreme court. rendered meaningless if that mob gets their way and their lawlessness gets their way. after all, if this was really about protecting the country, if democrats really cared about collusion and election interference, where was there hysteria about hillary rodham clinton's dirty, bought and paid for russian dossier.
10:09 pm
even "the new york times" now recognizes was russian disinformation from the beginning. by the way, we have an election in a year. let the people decide. i think you are afraid of that. this is how al green said we better impeach him because we don't think we can beat him. according to a rare moment of truth from "politico," look at this: real collusion did take place in 2016, the mob doesn't care about it, democrats don't care about it, it had to do with the dnc, hillary clinton, and ukraine. that article, january 11th, 2017, look at the headline. "ukrainian efforts to sabotage trump backfire," "politico" reports, kiev officials are scrambling to amends with the president-elect. they bet on the wrong horse. it goes on, ukrainian government officials tried to help hillary clinton undermined trump
10:10 pm
by publicly questioning his fitness for office. they also disseminated documents implicating a top trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter only to back away after the election. and yes, they helped clinton's allies research, they colluded, damaging information on trump and his advisors. even "politico" admitted in january 2017, "the ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force paul manafort's resignation, advancing the narrative that trump's campaign was deeply connected to ukraine's foe to the east, russia." also breaking tonight, big news from capitol hill. look at this from senator chuck grassley, senator ron johnson releasing a letter to attorney general barr asking him to investigate brazen efforts by the democratic national committee, hillary clinton's campaign, to use the government of ukraine for the express purpose of finding negative information on then candidate trump in order to undermine his campaign.
10:11 pm
thank you, the mob, now you have brought this issue up. by the way, didn't the democrats spend three years condemning any foreign interference or collusion with our elections? aren't these same democrats and mob members who are bashing the president over what is a completely fabricated quid pro quo -- there's nothing in that phone call conversation with the president and the new president of ukraine. same democrats, say media liars, and the mob are doing their best to turn and run for cover because joe biden is facing tonight credible, serious allegations over what is a real quid pro quo. see the same pattern? they accused trump, it bounces back on them -- the boomerang. biden is recorded on tape bragging about him leveraging your money, a billion dollars worth to get a ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating his son. wow. watch this. >> we're not going to give you the billion dollars. they said you have no authority,
10:12 pm
you're not the president, i said call him. i said you're not getting the billion dollars. we leave in six hours, if the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. well, son of a [bleep], he got fired. >> sean: now there is a shakedown using our money. quid pro quo. by the way, the timeline paints a much different picture. look at 2014. biden was appointed as obama's point person in ukraine. his son, hunter, magically there after, scored a lucrative position on the board of burisma holdings, that's a oil, gas, energy giant. he didn't have any experience in oil, gas, energy, or the country of ukraine. pretty good gig if you can get it. recently, biden stated he never spoke with hunter about his business dealings but a damming photo obtained by fox news
10:13 pm
suggesting that joe 30330 is lying. august 2014, the photo shows then vice president biden with his son hunter, and his sons shady ukrainian business partner named devon archer. guess what? also on the board of burisma holdings. march of 2016, john solomon's reporting vice president biden knew that ukraine's top prosecutor was investigating his son's worked with burisma and was tipped off about the investigation by "the new york times." that's when biden leveraged a billion dollars, your money, in u.s. aid and forced the ukrainian president to fire a ukrainian prosecutor, wow. according to the media mob, none of this is true. this has been debunked. this is a conspiracy theory. coming from the biggest conspiracy theorist in the entire country. take a look. >> trump is referring to unfounded allegations that as vice president, biden tried to protect his son by stopping an investigation into the ukrainian company that his son worked for.
10:14 pm
>> biden and his son have denied wrongdoing, and there is no evidence of any. >> there is no evidence either biden have done anything wrong. >> there's no evidence of any wrongdoing. >> he uncovered no evidence of any wrongdoing. >> rudy giuliani claims without proof. >> unsubstantiated. >> unfounded accusations against biden. >> hunter biden didn't violate anything. >> sean: so why would a vice president of the united states want a prosecutor to be fired? thanks to our friends at news buster.org, which also pointed out this shocking statistic. in just ten days, you're lying, corrupt, conspiracy theorist and the mob devoted seven hours, yes, their favorite new anti-trump lying conspiracy theory, only 46 minutes to biden's obvious quid pro quo. i wonder if the media mob would cover the story differently if it involved don jr. and the
10:15 pm
trump family or even barren trump for crying out loud? we will get you the full timeline, including brand-new allegations tonight from china. here is the bottom line, this story will be devastating, a huge boomerang to the mob, the democratic party, and this is the end for joe biden. that's my prediction. the dnc can now be fully investigated for real collusion, they are doing us a favor, they are doing donald trump the biggest favor, and the president will not be removed from office, his call with the ukrainian president, there was nothing wrong with it -- zero. no misconduct, no quid pro quo. read the transcript yourself. the only favor president trump requested from his ukrainian counterpart during the call was an inquiry into election hacking from 2016 involving hillary clinton and the dnc in ukraine. let's be clear: the president of the united states has a sworn duty, a constitutional duty to investigate crimes. united states has a treaty with ukraine, several other countries like australia, italy,
10:16 pm
great britain -- it requires cooperation in criminal investigations, and that's not all. look at your constitution, article two, section three, it states the president shall take care the laws be faithfully executed. collusion happening, and the media doesn't care, because they can't bludgeon trump with it. the president's sworn responsibility, it is his constitutional duty to uphold the laws of the land. that's why the attorney general of the united states, oh, he has traveled multiple times in multiple countries to determine if america's intelligence capabilities were illegally used against american citizens. this probe, otherwise known as the investigation into the russia witch hunt, reportedly wrapping up soon. we will know if the most sensitive weapons of intelligence were turned against americans and a sitting president and a candidate. we will know whether or not the obama administration and these top intel people were circumventing u.s. laws and spying on their own citizens,
10:17 pm
outsourcing what is otherwise illegal, that would be surveillance of americans to intel agencies and allied countries. like i said, britain, italy, australia. we will have so much more about the unelected deep state bureaucrats in every agency and our government. only a few, but they are doing damage to our country, actively working against the president of the united states, he can't even be the commander in chief under these circumstances. as carl bernstein now knows, even his sources are saying the attorney general is going to try to deliver real evidence, that in fact this has been a deep state conspiracy, like the president has been alleging. and we have proven. ultimately, this isn't about the president, republicans, or democrats. this is about the safety, security, and sanctity of our constitutional system of governance. also breaking tonight, just moments ago, a huge win for the president. a federal judge blocked california's law requiring the president to release his tax returns to appear on the ballot.
10:18 pm
here now with reaction, the president's attorney jay sekulow. the bigger picture is, we have real collusion uncovered, a real quid pro quo, and once again, it's a boomerang. >> this is the ongoing pattern and practice of trying to basically shred the constitution. what california tried to do was add a requirement to the constitution so that if you didn't produce your tax returns you do not appear on the ballot. we challenged that in federal court. the court indicated last week they were likely to rule in our favor. the ruling just came down. the presidential tact and accountability act is declared unconstitutional. it violates the freedom of association, the presidential qualification clause, and equal protections of the law. the court then issued the following order: the defendant are enjoined from enforcing provisions on the presidential tax, transparency, and accountability act, requiring candidates to disclose their tax
10:19 pm
returns as a condition of appearing. on california's presidential primary ballot. i will tie this into what you had mentioned in your monologue. that is the issue of the president calling heads of state regarding this ongoing investigation of how the counterintelligence matter -- as james comey should've called it based on his previous statements -- how that started. here's what we have. my colleague, professor harry hutchison, who is a senior policy analyst for the american center for law and justice, also one of our senior attorneys, produced a document which referenced two treaties. this one is with australia, this one is with ukraine. treaty with ukraine, a mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, same with the matter involving australia. treaty with australia on mutual assistance in criminal matters. the president -- when he made calls on behalf of the attorney general to encourage cooperation regarding how this
10:20 pm
entire counterintelligence fraud took place, he was not only within his constitutional rights to do it, but as harry hutchison points out, it was his constitutional obligation to engage in this -- why? because the president is required to faithfully execute the laws of the united states and the constitution. that's what he is doing. what is happening right now is individuals -- and this is what we have to understand. those who are so opposed to what the president is doing on any front are trying to weaponize the constitution to make the execution of it illegal. when you look at these two treaties, and there are other treaties with other countries, as well -- when you look at the phone calls in the history of what has happened here, first it was quid pro quo -- then they look at the transcript, no quid pro quo. then it was the president is asking for inquiries to be made on various matters -- i guess you have the right to do that under the constitution. according to these treaties, which is now an obligation.
10:21 pm
then it was a cover-up -- a cover-up of what? the document was released. so here's what you've got. at the end of this, where it sits right now, not only did we win in california and we will win all of this nonsense as well but what is at stake for the american people is the united states constitution. that is what is at stake here. >> sean: jay sekulow, the counsel for the president, chief counsel, american center for law justice. thank you for your time. joining us now, brand-new documents that should destroy the left's new ukrainian lies in conspiracy theories, he is an investigative reporter, executive vice president of "the hill," john solomon. why don't we go through what you have? it's too much to digest. let's go through the few that we can and put them on the screen for our viewers. >> okay, so let's start with something that's important about this. there is a media narrative that is false. how do we know it's false? because the documents i possess show it's false. so let's start with one of my
10:22 pm
favorites. they said there is no evidence that the ukraine embassy was ever asked for help in washington, to help the democrat national committee. on nbc news, she called that russia propaganda. you showed the ""politico"" article. i have a statement from the ukrainian embassy in washington on the record from their sitting ambassador in washington that in fact alexander toluca, the dnc contractor came to the ukraine embassy in spring 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on donald trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt donald trump. that is the on the record statements. in addition, they state that he also asked the ukraine president to visit the united states and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on donald trump and paul manafort. what did the embassy do? they say they recognize this
10:23 pm
request for what it was, and improper efforts to influence the election, and they refused to cooperate. that is a very important confirmation of something the rest of the media is calling tinfoil hat, conspiracy. it's on the record, a thin "politico," it's in the embassy's own words. >> sean: we've got about 90 more seconds and you brought these other documents, i want people to understand. >> so let's go to shokin's deposition. >> sean: the prosecutor they got fired by biden. >> biden, absolutely. and remember, joe biden's story had nothing to do with burisma, even though he blew the prosecutor was looking at burisma. mr. shokin said he was told he was fired because he refused to stand down on the burisma investigation. that was the only reason he was fired, he was told that by ukraine's president. that is a complete
10:24 pm
contradiction of everything joe biden has said. which of them are telling the truth? >> sean: when the mob says none of this is proven without any evidence, they are lying. aren't they? >> they are, it pains me to say that because i believe in the good of journalism -- >> sean: journalism is dead, i said that in '07. >> i'm going to keep committing journalism and i think we can go through some of the biggest lies and show people the proof moment by moment, step-by-step. >> sean: we are going to give you 8 to 10 biggest lies about the dnc, hillary clinton's campaign colluding with ukraine and successfully impacting the election. even "politico," even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while. great investigative reporting. when we come back, reaction -- congressman devin nunes, mark meadows, jim jordan, on what republicans in the house are going to do to thwart this outrageous impeachment inquiry, that's straight-ahead -- stay with us. ♪ thwart this outrageous thwart this outrageous impeac
10:25 pm
as a doctor, i agree with cdc guidance. i recommend topical pain relievers first... like salonpas patch large. it's powerful, fda-approved to relieve moderate pain, yet non-addictive and gentle on the body. salonpas. it's good medicine. hisamitsu. to put on our website? i mean i would have but i'm a commercial vehicle so i don't have hands... or a camera...or a website. should we franchise? is the market ready for that? can we franchise? how do you do that? meg! oh meg! we should do that thing where you put the business cards in the fishbowl and somebody wins something. -meg: hi. i'm here for... i'm here for the evans' wedding. -we've got the cake in the back, so, yeah. -meg: thank you. -progressive knows small business makes big demands. -you're not gonna make it, you're not gonna make it! ask her if we can do her next wedding too! -so we'll design the insurance solution that fits your business. -on second thought, don't...ask that.
10:26 pm
10:27 pm
we were paying an arm and a leg for postage. i remember setting up shipstation. one or two clicks and everything was up and running. i was printing out labels and saving money. shipstation saves us so much time. it makes it really easy and seamless. pick an order, print everything you need, slap the label onto the box, and it's ready to go. our costs for shipping were cut in half. just like that. shipstation. the #1 choice of online sellers. go to shipstation.com/tv and get 2 months free.
10:28 pm
what are you doing back there, junior? shsince we're obviously lost, the #1 choice of online sellers. i'm rescheduling my xfinity customer service appointment. ah, relax. i got this. which gps are you using anyway? a little something called instinct. been using it for years. yeah, that's what i'm afraid of. he knows exactly where we're going. my whole body is a compass. oh boy... the my account app makes today's xfinity customer service simple, easy, awesome. not my thing.
10:29 pm
♪ >> sean: earlier tonight, president trump tweeted "as i learn more and more each day, i'm coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a coup. intended to take away the power of the people, their vote, their freedom, their religious freedom, military, border wall, and their god-given rights as a citizen of the united states of america." here with reaction, devin nunes, jim jordan, mark meadows. well, i don't disagree with a single word the president said, any of you? >> sean, think about this. >> not at all. >> nancy pelosi putting adam schiff in charge of this impeachment inquiry is exactly what jim comey did when he put
10:30 pm
peter strzok in charge of the trump-russia investigation. someone as biased as adam schiff -- even democrats would agree peter strzok should have never been running that investigation. michael horowitz said he should never have been running that investigation. he's the one who said don't worry, lisa, we will stop trump. nancy pelosi is doing the same thing with putting adam schiff in charge of the investigation. they have already made a determination, they don't care about the facts and the truth and the american people see through it. >> sean: once again, it seems like another boomerang. now, we are going back and i've been saying we need to do this, we are getting back into hillary's rigged investigation, then we are waiting on the fisa report from the inspector general, after that the counterintelligence report, the durham report -- we probably have people in the obama administration outsourcing intelligence gathering to spy on a candidate, a transition team, and a president, and other
10:31 pm
american citizens. are you confident that italy and great britain, australia, maybe, that those three countries -- you're smiling, that's good. i'm doing my job. are you confident that's likely something we might discover? >> well, i think we are going to find a lot of players that were involved in this, and jim is absolutely right. the democrats, nancy pelosi, adam schiff -- they have made up their mind. their one goal is to disenfranchise the voters from coast to coast who elected this president in november 2016. but more problematic than that, they have campaigned on a false narrative. we know that hillary clinton, we know that senators and house members, we know the dnc have reached out to foreign entities to help them during their election campaign and what did they expect? that they would get elected and reelected, and yet they are going to try to use the same
10:32 pm
narrative to impeach the president? they are creating an obstruction trap to try to hold this president on impeachable offenses, and we have to call them out on it. >> sean: devin nunes, look at the parallels here. hillary clinton's dossier, russian dossier with lies that impacted the 2016 election. if they didn't about that. they didn't care about ukrainian interference and a dnc contractor working with ukrainians to impact our election, "politico" acknowledging in january 2017 that they were successful? where are all those people that said we can't have this? >> there are a couple things that your audience needs to know about. that is that this is not a real impeachment. this is like a faux impeachment. what they are doing is, by keeping this in the house intelligence committee, it is not a place to run impeachment
10:33 pm
hearings. so what they're trying to do is there hiding this from the american people. they don't want the normal process. and as mark just pointed out, it's important for people to go back and look at what the chairman of the house intelligence committee did. he fabricated the president's own words. 's needs closer examination. the democrats tried to get dirt from the ukrainians. the dnc, the clinton camp page, the origins of the russia investigation begin in ukraine. >> sean: will we, jim jordan, will justice be served? do you believe what we know when the facts that we have explained this audience that this will result in those people involved in all of this being held accountable? >> the democrats are scared, why do you think nancy pelosi attacked bill barr last week? why do you think they are trying to move fast? why do you think she said we want to strike while the iron is hot? they are nervous about the
10:34 pm
investigation and what that is going to uncover. they are nervous about the truth, that's why they are moving so fast. they tried the slow approach, they tried the two-year mueller approach, that didn't work because we had the time to get all the facts and prove them wrong. now they are saying we are trying to strike while the iron is hot, we're going to put the most biased chairman in the congress in charge of it, adam schiff, who is no different from peter strzok. >> sean: adam schiff is a liar, i will put him on this program for a full hour, i put him three hours on my radio show -- will be get to the truth and will we get another boomerang back? have they done us a favor, because now we can see ukrainian, clinton, dnc collusion? >> i don't think they've done us a favor, they've done us a disservice. when you look at what adam schiff has done, what they continue to do each and every day is put this president and
10:35 pm
this administration, but more importantly, the american people, they are putting them through, really, an impeachment mockery, not an impeachment trial. and when we start to look at the facts, devon and jim are right. when you look at the facts, it is going to boomerang on them. they are doing all of this right now because there is a pile of evidence that is about to be unleashed on them from the ig and john durham, which will debunk all of the adam schiff testimony of the last two and a half years, and we've got to make sure we stay on it. the american people expect it and they demand it. >> sean: if i may revise and extend my remarks, my fellow colleague -- what i meant by that is they did us a favor because now the american people can see who really did the things they are accusing the president of. where does this all end?
10:36 pm
>> remember, the house intelligence committee, the reason they are doing this as it's all behind closed doors, it's all secret. we know from the russia hoax, this is like russia hoax 2.0, you're going to continue to see drip, drip, drip, there will be new bombshells and anonymous sources. the republican party, conservatives, we are used to this. now it's a matter of making sure that those in the middle of america understand what a hoax this really is. >> sean: i want everyone to know, those tractors, that's the work that devin nunes has to do tomorrow. that's the work when we come back, i'm going to give you a timeline, a history, everything the media won't tell you about ukraine and the bidens. yeah, it all happened. and i say joe biden is cooked as a result. we will lay it all out, next. ♪
10:37 pm
10:38 pm
10:39 pm
new message. department of the social security administration. the reason of this call is to inform you that your
10:40 pm
social security number has been suspended for suspicion of illegal activity. if you do not contact us immediately, your account will be deactivated. for more information about this case file, press 1 or call immediately our department number 326 -- this is a scam! thieves are misusing the social security administration's authority in phone schemes to trick you into giving them money or personal information. they state there is a problem with your social security number or account. they claim there has been suspicious or fraudulent activity and you could be arrested or face other legal action. they even spoof ssa's main customer service telephone number on caller id. don't believe them. don't provide any information. ssa employees will never threaten you for information or promise benefits in exchange for information. in those cases, the call is fraudulent. just hang up. if you suspect you've been contacted by an ssa scammer, call the social security fraud hotline at 1-800-269-0271
10:41 pm
♪ >> sean: joe biden's campaign is in all out damage control. they have now been exposed in spite of the media mob's lying and the cloud of corruption darkens above joe 30330 and his family's shady dealings. we have big bombshell news the media doesn't want you to know. biden is in very hot water over what are credible claims and he's on tape writing about it, leveraging your tax dollars, 1 billion of them in your money to get a ukrainian prosecutor fired. why would a vice president of the united states want a prosecutor in ukraine fired? why? because he was investigating his son, and even "the new york times" tipped him off. thanks to national review online, they have a detailed
10:42 pm
timeline of what preceded this blatant quid pro quo. these are the facts. now, we could go back as far as 2007, it would take the full hour. but let's go back, we will start on december 4th, 2013. hunter biden joined his father, air force two, he takes a trip to china. where his father had a meeting with the chinese president. then, in december 2013, literally less than two weeks later, hunter biden's company inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the chinese government's bank of china. as peter schweizer pointed out, in "secret empires," this was a deal unlike any other western firms got. it went to hunter biden who had virtually no experience or expertise in china or private equity. you can ask yourself, why would hunter biden get such a sweetheart deal? a billion dollars.
10:43 pm
then it became a billion five. we have big companies, big names like goldman sachs and deutsche bank, why did they choose hunter biden? what area of expertise did he bring to the table that they didn't have? what did he have to offer beyond being the son of america's second most powerful decision-maker? now we'll fast-forward to december of 2014, joe biden appointed the point person of the obama administration in ukraine. he was in control of the ukrainian portfolio directing all western aid dollars into ukraine. like a billion of them. a few months later, april 2014, joe biden's son hunter scored a lucrative position on the board of burisma holdings, that's the ukrainian energy oil, gas giant. he was paid a lot of money and he had no experience in oil, gas, energy, or with the country of ukraine. great gig. in november of 2015, he was advised by "the new york times" his son hunter was under investigation by ukrainian authorities.
10:44 pm
in december of 2015, joe biden made his first request to the president of ukraine -- please fire the prosecutor that has lead in the corruption investigation into my son and burisma holdings. in march 2016, john solomon reporting on this show biden knew this prosecutor was investigating his son and getting awfully close to bringing him in for questioning. that's when biden leveraged a billion dollars in aid and forced the ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor. as joe 30330 said, you got six hours or you're not getting the billion. guess what? son of a b -- they fired him. prosecutors signed an affidavit, under the threat of perjury he was told this was the reason for his firing. also, he told john solomon, abc news, and "the washington post" the same thing. while sleepy, creepy, crazy
10:45 pm
uncle joe spins it a million directions trying to convince voters he knew nothing about any of his sons dealings, his inconvenient picture has arisen, that would be of joe biden, hunter biden golfing with his partner, devon archer, in 2014. remember archer was also on the board, he worked at rosemont seneca with hunter biden. that's the china deal. this photo was taken just months after hunter biden teamed up with burisma holdings. the media is lying to you saying there is no evidence. really? if this was donald trump jr. there would be a ton of evidence. where's the scrutiny of all of this? where is the serious investigative reporting? i've reported on this show, journalism and american diet, since '07, probably before. profiting off the biden name is not anything new, it's been going on a long time. "politico" magazine got it right
10:46 pm
twice -- i've got to give them props. that detailed how in 2006, hunter and joe's younger brother james took over a firm called paradigm global advisors. they apparently sought to use their father's influence to line their own pockets, their brother's influence -- they didn't try to hide it because that piece quotes an executive at the company, said the following about joe 30330 -- don't worry about investors, we got people all around the world, they want to invest in joe biden. he is an important person in government. more boasting. he viewed the fund is a way to take money from rich foreigners who cannot legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account. we have investors lined up 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company. can you imagine, just stop for a moment for all we told you. what if the person was donald trump jr., eric trump,
10:47 pm
heck, ivanka, barren trump, imagine how the mob and the media would be obsessed with that story. that proves my point, journalism is dead. they wouldn't be covering for don, jr., they would be fanning the flames. remember this hysteria over the trump tower meeting had nothing to do with russia collusion, that didn't stop them. their lies, smears, slander, disparagement, speculation, breathless, hysterical reporting. we do have good news, the media mob, in spite of what they are trying to do, they are doing us a huge favor, because we've known a lot of this for a long time. it is now boomeranging back onto biden and a shakedown of u.s. taxpayer money that he used to get the ukrainian prosecutor fired. and you know and i know and the american people are smart enough to know if the names or reversed, that's all your media mob would be talking about. after three years of lies,
10:48 pm
smearing, besmirchment, conspiracy theories and a hoax, they haven't learned a thing. when we come back, the left is more unhinged by the day. maxine waters is calling for trump to be thrown in solitary confinement. dan bongino, geraldo, next. ♪ [female narrator] over 40 million people in the u.s.
10:49 pm
will experience a mental health condition this year. that's 1 in 5 of us. many suffer in silence. they're your friends, neighbors and loved ones. nami, the national alliance on mental illness provides life-changing support and education,
10:50 pm
so that no one walks the path of mental illness alone. show you care. walk with us for mental health. to walk, sponsor or volunteer, visit namiwalks dot org.
10:51 pm
10:52 pm
♪ >> sean: here for reaction, author of the brand-new book "exonerated," fox news contributor dan bongino. fox news correspondent at large, geraldo rivera. wouldn't you say we have ever had a president with more snakes, back staffers, snakes, back stabbers, they are out to destroy this man, they have been from day one and they will again to accomplish this. >> if it wasn't your show, they would destroy him absolutely.
10:53 pm
you are the difference between donald j. trump and richard nixon. in nixon's case, if he had someone that stuck up for him, he wouldn't have been motivated to cover up that burglary, he would've let the perpetrators get there just desserts. >> sean: i don't necessarily agree with your analysis, but i will tell you, they lie, i'm sick of it. they are hurting our country, i'm sick of that, too. and there double standards are repulsive, at this point. >> that is all true. everything you say is absolutely true, but watching your show and watching your producers work and seeing these packages, put the lie exactly to what they are saying -- who else is doing that? the nation is being fed this constant stream of propaganda and impeachment. some of these people have been calling for his impeachment from
10:54 pm
the microsecond he was elected. >> sean: two days after he was elected. >> this is an absolute, all-out war. this is politics by another name -- this is warfare directed at the president, and they won't give him a breath of air. got to watch his back. >> sean: dan, this is it, this is a tipping point. all hands on deck if you love your country right now. >> it is, sean. i think your analysis earlier is accurate, i think the boomerang effect is going to blow up in the democrats face -- tragically for them. what i mean by that is if this goes to a senate trial and impeachment, they decide to move forward with this -- the republicans will get subpoena power, too. i have a few articles. you want to talk about foreign interference? how about this dandy from cnn? british intelligence fed information to the obama administration.
10:55 pm
how about the "politico" piece about the ukrainians working with the democrats? how about this one, identifying russian sources? you want to talk about foreign influence, australian diplomats feeding information to the obama administration. i printed those up just for you and your audience. let's do that, let's talk about that foreign interference, you want that on tv? good luck. >> sean: the fact that they did all the things they accused trump of, they are in for the shock of their life with the ig report and the durham report. thank you both. you guys are amazing. more "hannity" after this. ♪
10:56 pm
. .
10:57 pm
10:58 pm
10:59 pm
>> sean: unfortunately, that's all the time we have left this evening. john solomon tomorrow will give you the top ten things they got wrong in the mob, exclusively here. and we have other new developments we will be getting too, as well. we are going to make sure youl get the news you won't get from the media mob. we will never be the hate, rage trump media mob. let not your heart be troubled
11:00 pm
because i know you are dying for more information. we could barely get it in. laura ingraham, she is not in the d.c. swamp, she is in the new york city swamp today. >> laura: i decided to come out and check out your swamp. >> sean: there's a million studios here, i have no idea where you are located. >> laura: i don't know, you are on the 40th floor with the cool people.we're downed in the. >> sean: they want me dead already. >> laura: we are in a big studio, i don't even know what to do, there is so much room in here. bringing in refrigerators. >> sean: your d.c. studios are tiny -- >> laura: tiny things! it's a small studio. >> sean: the place is huge, i can play basketball in here. >> laura: we have tapes in our old studio. old school, i like it. great showt tonight.

82 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on