1. Occupy Long Beach supports the actions of Refund CA and will join in on the ReFund CA Public Education Action Week. Long Beach participants should join in on the November 16th at the CSU Trustees Meeting. For more info: makebankspaycalifornia.com
2. We will have a weekly discussion on the banking system in front of Wells Fargo on Ocean Blvd and Pacific at noon on Fridays. Proposed by Actions Committee.
3. Actions committee granted permission to move forward in planning the "Red Meets Blue" meet up of Occupy Long Beach and Occupy LA participants. This action will include taking the Metro Blue Line to the 7th and Figueroa where it meets the Metro Red Line. Participants from both movements will then march to Pershing Square where they will then meet in committees to collaborate on multi-occupation ideas. Other occupy movements will be contacted as well. (The event is tentatively schedule for November 12th at 10am)
4. Emails will be sent out to the mailing list 3 times per week on the night after General Assembly or the morning after the day of GA. These emails will give details on consensus decisions made as well as announcements.
5. Outreach Committee is getting new facilitators. Erin Foley and Toni will become facilitators. Jay Matthew and Chad will be aiding in this transition.
6. An Events Committee was created. This will combine Education Committee with Entertainment Committee and they will be in charge of all scheduling duties as well. The facilitators of Education and Entertainment will become the facilitators of Events Committee.
Occupy CSULB Weekly Schedule General Assembly Wednesday 6:00pm Thursday 3:30pm for more info: facebook.com/occupycsulb