-Feel free to re-master, share on any other torrent site, convert to MP3, just never ever sell it. Also, if you like this show, please support the artist by buying their music and seeing a show next time they're in your area.
2. If I Could Only Win Your Love (The Louvin Brothers)
3. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know (The Davis Sisters)
5. Autumn (Aborted)
7. Dreaming Of You
8. Bottle Of Wine
10. Ferry Boat
11. Sweet Light
12. Remember When the Music (Harry Chapin)
13. We Will Not Stop
2. Crying In The Rain (The Everly Brothers)
3. Maybe Tomorrow (The Everly Brothers)
4. Love Hurts (The Everly Brothers)
5. Don't Love You
6. Bird Song
7. The Pill (Loretta Lynn)
8. Dolphins (Fred Neil)
9. Palm Tree
10. Let Me Go
11. All I Have to Do Is Dream (The Everly Brothers)
12. When I Stop Dreaming (The Louvin Brothers)
13. Your Lone Journey (Doc Watson)
"THE CHAPIN SISTERS, Lily & Abigail Chapin, come from a strong musical family tradition (father, Tom Chapin; uncle, Harry Chapin; and cousin, Jen Chapin). They are singing, songwriting sisters known for pristine harmonies and haunting melodies. They've been compared to sister-acts of old and Appalachian family groups, yet their original songs and arrangements have a decidedly fresh, contemporary folk/rock feel.
Their previous album, A Date with the Everly Brothers, debuted at #2 on the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart, #2 on Amazons Folk chart, #14 on Billboards Heatseekers, and was featured on NPRs Weekend Edition with Scott Simon.
They have toured the world on their own and as back-up singers, and after almost a decade living in Los Angeles, they currently reside in their childhood home of New York City. You can catch them around the city playing songs from their most recent album, Today's Not Yesterday."