- TO ONE AND ALL - A MERRY CHRISTMAS - W. M. S. HOLDS ANNUAL MEETING - REV. MELVIN DOBSON ACCEPTS PASTORATE OF SOUTH CALGARY UNITED CHURCH - CARD OF THANKS - SATURDAY WAS SALVAGE DAY FOR TOWN OF VULCAN CITIZENS - GRAVELED HIGHWAY TO AIRPORT TO BE CONSTRUCTED SOON - Brief Items of Local Interest. - STUDENTS’ UNION HOLDS MONTHLY MEETING - Food Shortage In Japen Unlikely: Diet Mainly Bisect Wheat and [?] A[?] Discourages O[?]- [?] [?] Starvation Sub[?] - A Gairer Basis For Farm Products Why should 40% of canada's: Why should 40% of Canada's Population Be on Inferior Basis? By C.W.Peterson, Farm and Ranch Review
- Greetings to the Soldiers - Britain After War - Pertinent Topics - Women to Help ‘Ceiling” Prices: Government Ask Household Buyers to Check on Prices Paid From Now On - Australia Angry Air Power Shortage - This Year's Christmas [As Nellie McLung Views It: People Who Show the Spirit of Christmas Are Christians; Our Goodwill a Symbol of Faith
- Bob Edwards' “Eye Opener: The curse of small towns; Me-Gonigle’s horoscope; Walleyed Pinto, the stray cayuse, when he squeals the sky turns red - Good Reason For Seeking Relief - Warning to Voters
- Unity in Canada What We Must Do: R. J. Needham Says We Must See Canada as Whole; Do Our Best to Destroy Monsters of Evil at Home - Fixing Farm Prices
- Shipping Fever In Cattle World - Lament Succeeds L. W. Brockington: Will Be General Counsel of N. W. Line Elevators Ass’n; Has Carried on Duties for Some Time - Fossil Specimens Here to New York: Contr but ions from Roy Fowler Collection Chosen for American Museum Natural History
- Canadian Postal Service Reaches All Can. Citizens: W. E. M. Holmes Describes Development and Many Types of Services Created Since Early Days - Immense Area of Pacific War Scene - When Provinces Release Income Tax
- Christmas Lore From Many Lands - Pension Increase Effective At Once: Premier Aberhart Announced Raise in Old Ape Pension. With Increase on Liqusr Tax Earmarked For It - War Notes: Axis Forces Retrealing Also in Libya. Japs Aggressive in Pacific. British Admit Hone Kone Must Yield.