The Brethren Missionary Herald was the magazine for the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. Published from 1940 until 1996, it provided information about the national organizations of the fellowship, including foreign missions, home missions, Christian education, women's ministries, and Grace College and Seminary.
Some text and page numbers were cut off by page edge and gutter.
ABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright status
Permission to digitize and provide open access aquired by Brethren Digital Archives.