Blues Traveler Live at Club Vogue on 1990-12-14
- Blues Traveler
Outta My Hands>
Trust In Trust>
Sweet Talking Hippie
Support Your Local Emperor
What's For Breakfast
Mulling It Over>
Should I Stay Or Should I Go>
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Trust In Trust>|
|Should I Stay Or Should I Go>|
|Out Of My Hands>|
|What's For Breakfast|
|Sweet Talking Hippie|
|Support Your Local Emperor|
|Mulling It Over>|
- All tracks extracted in xACT's cdparanoia at 100% with no errors.
- Taper tapped on mics between first two tracks - likely checking
channels/levels. Occasional taper chitchat between songs.
- A couple drum mics are saturated during the entire show - audience
tape portion has a slight crackle, while soundboard gets blatty,
especially during the drum solo in Mother Funker.
- Tape stopped at 10:00 after Slow Change - slight skip in audience
noise. Next track cuts in very slightly; tape likely stopped again.
- Last 5:49 of of d2t04, as well as remainder of Disc 2, patched from
a SBD/3 cassette provided by Jason Millner (playback was from a
Denon DR-M44Hx>Tascam DA-20 for A/D conversion, then as above).
Cassette transferred at as high volume as possible, then reduced to
match DAT level and eliminate hiss. Also slowed down slightly to
match tempo of master CD.
- Tape flip at 8:20 of But Anyway; I left a two-second gap.
- 2006-05-19 16:51:10
- CD>xACT 1.4d12>AIFF>Sound Studio 2.1.1b3 (retrack)>xACT 1.4d12>SHN
- North Windham, CT
- Run time
- Nakamichi CM100's+cp1>Sony WM-D6/Cass(m)>Sony TCK-690>Sony SBM-1>DiO 2496>CoolEdit Pro>CD-Wave>cdrwin>CD
- Taped by
- Andrew Merckel
- Transferred by
- Andrew Merckel/Dave Mallick
- Club Vogue
Uploaded by greenone on