Description: Panaroma in Newark including the Park Hotel. The new 1904 depot, finished after a fire claimed the original South Pacific Coast covered depot in 1903, stands at the left. Behind it, the old Carter Brothers shop is closed and deserted. At the right, the original railroad hotel has another two or three years of lifetime left.
Call Number: 19126.96.36.199.021
Washington Township Museum of Local History, 190 Anza Street, Fremont, CA 94539, Telephone: (510)-623-7907, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Institution URL: http://museumoflocalhistory.org/
Copyright status unknown. This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, its reproduction may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. This work is accessible for purposes of education and research. Transmission or reproduction of works protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Washington Township Museum of Local History attempted to find rights owners without success but is eager to hear from them so that we may obtain permission, if needed. Upon request to email@example.com, digitized works can be removed from public view if there are rights issues that need to be resolved.