Description: Inscribed on the backside: "This is the old Wire Bridge across the south fork Feather River on the old Mountain Trail from the old town of Forbestown to Mooretown two old mining camps in the early days, built many years ago, Jan. 1918".
Source: 1 Page of 1: Postcard (3.5 x 4.5 in.)
Collection Title: Talbitzer Collection
Call Number: 1983-095FF
Digitized by California Revealed.